Who we are
Since Airelogic was founded in 2007, we have been committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice. We have been involved in some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government. However, we are equally involved in supporting smaller projects and have done extensive work with individual trusts or organisations on bespoke, local and often pro bono projects.
Airelogic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating our own innovative healthcare IT solutions. Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across of all stages of an IT delivery programme, from strategy to implementation and with both national and coal face experience across all care settings.
Our healthcare product - forms4health - is breaking ground in healthcare technology allowing the clinicians and business to have far greater control over their digital solutions. We have spent a substantial effort making the product highly usable across all form factors. We are now looking to extend our team with a new combined UX expert and designer to help us take the usability product to the next level.
Ideally with previous Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience, you should be highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail.This role would suit a Sales Ledger professional who is looking to expand their experience into other parts of the accounting function.
We are a fast growing company and this is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to expand their accounting experience and grow with the company.
● Raising accurate monthly sales invoices
● Dealing with invoice queries, obtaining purchase orders & establishing good working relationship with customers
● Chasing debt
● Work closely with business development team to ensure accurate and timely product billing
● Process monthly payroll
● Calculate monthly accruals & prepayments
● Allocate costs to projects
● Monthly reconciliations
The candidate must have the following:
● Excellent organisational skills
● Strong communication and team player skills
● Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines and to work accurately in a fast paced environment
● An excellent team player and the ability to work independently.
● Passion for problem solving
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft office/G-Suite applications
● Excellent attention to detail
● Proven track record in a similar role (essential)
● AAT qualified / part qualified (desirable)
What we can offer
● Cycle to work scheme; good parental benefits; pension; discretionary bonuses; regular socials and trips.
● Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones
● Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
● Super friendly team and regular social events
● Based in a vibrant Leeds city centre offic