Who we are:
Since Airelogic was founded in 2007, we have been committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice. We have been involved in some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government.
However, we are equally involved in supporting smaller projects and have done extensive work with individual trusts or organisations on bespoke, local projects. Airelogic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions.
Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across of all stages of an IT delivery programme, from the initial strategy and architecture, to implementing an appropriate solution that will achieve your organisation’s specific aims.
Our healthcare product - forms4health - is breaking ground in healthcare technology allowing the clinicians and business to have far greater control over their digital solutions. We have spent a substantial effort making the product highly usable across all form factors.
What we expect from you:
● Strive to achieve high quality standards and be flexible to meet both Aire Logic and our Customer requirements
● Cooperate, collaborate and knowledge share with Customers and build positive relationships
● Be able to build relationships at all levels, provide a good customer service & negotiate/influence positively
You must have:
● A positive can do attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
● Working experience as a .NET
● C# / ASP.NET
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies
It would be beneficial to have the following:
● Health and/or social care sector experience
● Experience in dealing with Government standards (such as GDS)
● Experience using Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
What we can offer:
● A host of company benefits including free eyecare, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, beer fridge fridays & many more.
● Flexible working
● Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones on Interesting / challenging projects
● Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
● Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
● Leeds city centre based