Who we are
Since Airelogic was founded in 2007, we have been committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice. We have been involved in some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government. However, we are equally involved in supporting smaller projects and have done extensive work with individual trusts or organisations on bespoke, local projects.
Airelogic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions. Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across all stages of an IT delivery programme, from the initial strategy and architecture, to implementing an appropriate solution that will achieve your organisation’s specific aims.
Our healthcare product - Aire Suite - is a ground breaking low code healthcare technology platform that allows clinicians and businesses to have far greater control over their digital solutions.
Summary of position
The Business Analyst is a key member of the Aire Logics Agile Development & DevOps Services team. Responsible for leading the business analysis process by defining scope, eliciting requirements, managing stakeholders and producing pertinent artefacts.
The Business Analyst will work with delivery teams to ensure that requirements are aligned to both clients and internal strategy, and development occurs in line with requirements. Typically involved in the planning, analysis, build, deployment and project review phases the Business Analyst would need to understand Agile, Waterfall and SDLC methodology and techniques.
Our ability to deliver at speed is grounded in a fundamental understanding of the challenges faced by our clients. Being adaptable and a natural problem solver with a willingness to challenge and share knowledge is important to Aire Logic and our clients.
The Business Analyst will:
- Work closely with clients, guide and formulate requirements, and deliver specifications to the development team
- Maintain a detailed appreciation of the solution through delivery to ensure it meets any changing requirements
- Be clear and articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Be comfortable presenting to technical teams, and to senior executives
- Define and improve documentation standards and processes
- Be responsible for the creation and management of essential project artefacts
Skills & Experience
The Business Analyst should have most of the experience below:
- Experience working within large projects with multiple streams of delivery
- Strong business process modelling and analytical skills
- Self-directing, proactive, understanding of ‘ownership’
- Requirements analysis and design in complex stakeholder landscapes – process modelling, data analysis, user stories
- Experience of applying analysis to a business process (Six Sigma, BPM etc)
- Consulting experience
- Healthcare experience
- Ability to work with Technical Architects, developers
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly adapting communication style to recipient/group
- Confidence in use of various collaboration tools e.g. Jira, Git
Nice to have
- Knowledge of NHS systems (PDS, SDS, the Digital Interoperability Platform)
- Knowledge of NHS legal and regulatory frameworks for Information Governance and Clinical Safety
What we can offer
- Quarterly Tax Free 'Employee Ownership' bonus
- Discretionary end of year bonuses
- Maternity and shared parental leave
- Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
- Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
- Leeds or Manchester city centre based
- Interesting / challenging projects
- A host of company benefits including free eye care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, drinks fridge Fridays & many more
- The friendliest colleagues you'll ever find