An exciting opportunity to join our growing team in at Aire Logic. We are looking for a number of people at a variety of levels of experience that are enthusiastic about using tech for good. You will get the chance to work on some life-changing exciting projects that we are currently working on, making a difference in everyday healthcare.
Who we are:
Since Aire Logic was founded in 2007, we have been committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice. We have been involved in some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government.
However, we are equally involved in supporting smaller projects and have done extensive work with individual trusts or organisations on bespoke, local projects. Aire Logic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions.
Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across of all stages of an IT delivery programme, from the initial strategy and architecture, to implementing an appropriate solution that will achieve your organisation’s specific aims.
Our healthcare product - Aire Suite - is a ground breaking low code healthcare technology platform that allows clinicians and businesses to have far greater control over their digital solutions.
What we expect from you:
- We’ll ask you to define and execute test scripts to give confidence in quality release
- You’ll be highly adaptable and contribute to the evolution of products and services
- You may well be client facing so you’ll need to be confident in that setting, comfortable challenging the status quo and be articulate in describing problems and possible solutions
- We’re not defined by titles or job descriptions, just a desire to get things done
- A proven ability to work in distributed teams and an understanding of how being distributed impacts daily communication
- ISTQB to ensure that we’re all speaking in the same language
You must have:
- Loads of experience in testing across a wide variety of products with API’s and Web GUIs essential
- been hands-on with some of the latest tech out there
- worked in virtual environments (Docker, VDI, etc)
- used Agile processes as standard including BDD,3-amigos, estimation exercises and retrospectives
- Pretty decent database skills as we work with some really big data
- An analytical and challenging mindset
It would be beneficial to have the following:
- a genuine interest in emergingtechnologies and test methods
- Active involvement in localsocial testing events
- Health and/or social care sectorexperience
- Experience in dealing withGovernment standards (such as GDS)
- a breadth of cloud related experience in AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
- Experience in accessibility and heavy UX projects
What we can offer
- Quarterly Tax Free 'Employee Ownership' bonus
- Discretionary end of year bonuses
- Maternity and shared parental leave
- Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
- Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
- Leeds or Manchester city centre based
- Interesting / challenging projects
- A host of company benefits including free eye care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, drinks fridge Fridays & many more
- The friendliest colleagues you'll ever find