An exciting opportunity to join our growing team in Leeds. We are looking for a number of people at a variety of levels of experience that are enthusiastic about using tech for good. You will get the chance to work on some life-changing exciting projects that we are currently working on, making a difference in everyday healthcare.
Who we are:
Since Airelogic was founded in 2007, we have been committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice. We have been involved in some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government. However, we are equally involved in supporting smaller projects and have done extensive work with individual trusts or organisations on bespoke, local projects.
Airelogic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions. Our projects involve engineering and analysis of national scale datasets, public facing data visualisations, and innovative machine learning products.
Our healthcare product - Aire Suite - is a ground breaking low code healthcare technology platform that allows clinicians and businesses to have far greater control over their digital solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Strive to achieve high quality standards and be flexible to meet both Aire Logic and our Customer requirements
- Cooperate, collaborate and knowledge share with Customers and build positive relationships
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience of cleaning, validating, and transforming data.
- Experience with datasets too large to be held on a single machine (“big data”)
- Demonstrable experience of using high performance, distributed, or cloud computing resources
- Experience using python
- Knowledge of continuous development and version control practices and tools.
It would be beneficial to have the following:
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience publishing research and results
- Strong software development skills or experience
- Terraform or other IaC tools
- AWS cloud experience
What we can offer
- Quarterly Tax Free 'Employee Ownership' bonus
- Discretionary end of year bonuses
- Maternity and shared parental leave
- Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
- Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
- Leeds or Manchester city centre based
- Interesting / challenging projects
- A host of company benefits including free eye care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, drinks fridge Fridays & many more
- The friendliest colleagues you'll ever find