Who we are
We are a leading employee owned technology consultancy that works closely with sectors that are driving positive change.
Founded in 2007 we have strong roots in healthcare delivering health tech projects with national, regional and local NHS partners as well as working closely with education and government sectors.
Our activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative IT solutions.
Our culture is based around our 3 values which are tech for good, good for our staff and good for our business. If you want to be part of a business that truly cares and you want to make a positive difference where you work then we could be the place for you. #Wearepoweredbyourpeople
We are on the lookout for experienced user researchers to come join us here at Aire Logic. We have a number of our customers who are looking for intermediate and senior user researchers to help support and work on projects. Experience in working within the NHS would be desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
● Working as part of an agile project team to identify, understand and validate research opportunities
● Understanding user journeys to produce actionable and impactful findings
● Presenting data in an impactful way to help design and improve products and services
● Engaging with multiple stakeholders and groups to gather feedback and experience and understand their needs,
● Plan, design and carry out research activities with users, involvement in participant selection
● Prioritisation of workload to meet business requirements/objectives
● Working hands on to resolve tricky problems with known users as and when they arise
● Working with high level and detail testing scripts with success criteria
● Usability testing sessions across multiple platforms
● The ability to drive projects forward in tight feedback loops
● Ability to work independently in a multi disciplinary team
● Experience of planning and leading user research activities on larger teams and complex services (Senior researcher role)
● Supervision and development of other user researchers (Senior researcher role)
● Able to turn research data in to clear findings that inform the decision making process
● Experience in a range of user research methods - quantitative and qualitative
● A deep understanding of user centred design
● Knowledge of agile workflows and agile ways of working
What we can offer
As well as joining a business with fab people, a unique culture and a business that has an ethical focus ,you will also be joining a business that is employee owned. This is important to us as we want our people to lead the next chapter in our future.
You will also get:
⚙ Pension scheme - up to 5% pension contribution on qualifying earnings
⚙ Healthcare plan
⚙ Wellbeing days - up to 2 per year
⚙ Electric vehicle scheme
⚙ Cycle to work scheme
⚙ Aire Time - up to 12 days to concentrate on development as well as volunteering
⚙ Social events
⚙ Workplace wellness scheme
⚙ Death in service scheme
⚙ Weekly, recorded yoga classes
⚙ Annual away weekend
⚙ 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days after 7 years of service
⚙ Employee Ownership Trust bonus after your first year of employment, of which £3600 is tax free
Diversity is at the heart of Aire Logic; it strengthens and enriches not only our workforce but also our products and services. We strive to nurture a diverse and inclusive culture from our recruitment process through to delivery. At Aire Logic we believe hybrid working is important for thriving in the working environment and supporting a positive work-life balance for our people. We will always look to accommodate working from home if possible - have a chat with us and find out more.