Who we are
We are a leading employee owned technology consultancy that works closely with sectors that are driving positive
change. Founded in 2007 we have strong roots in healthcare delivering health tech projects with national, regional and
local NHS partners as well as working closely with education and government sectors. Our activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative IT solutions.
Our culture is based around our 3 values which are tech for good, good for our staff and good for our business. If you want to be part of a business that truly cares and you want to make a positive difference where you work then we could be the place for you. #Wearepoweredbyourpeople
We are on the lookout for experienced content designers to come join us here at Aire Logic to work with a number of our customers within the NHS. Experience in working within the NHS would be desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
● Working with and collaborating within a multidisciplinary team, understanding the role of content and can articulate and advocate it.
● Understanding the end to end journeys and how content is affected within these journeys.
● Identifying and comparing the best processes or delivery methods to be used and measuring and evaluating them to help the team decide the best approach, formulating hypotheses, gaining insights from research and making decisions based on findings, clearly explaining how decisions have been made
● Leading the design and implementation of strategies, evaluating impact and progress to ensure business objectives and needs of the users are being met
● Managing and visualising outcomes, defining scope and agreeing a minimum viable product
● Building and creating a variety of different prototypes from paper sketches to coded prototypes, effectively combining prototypes with other content and design outputs to test with users and show to stakeholders.
● Establishing content patterns,and be able to test and reiterate them
● Understanding your audience and the best way to visualise content
● Contributing to continuous improvement and reiteration
● Negotiating and influencing of stakeholders and managing long term strategic relationships effectively
● Experience in agile working (content design)
● Ability to be able to prioritise workloads and working to goals and objectives
● Experience in content concepts and prototyping
● Strong experience in visual representation of data trends and analytics
● Understanding of different types of user research, evidence and data
● Stakeholder relationship management
● Strong influencing and negotiation skills
● Able to work in challenging situations
● Strategic thinking
● Experience in coaching and guiding junior colleagues giving direction and critiquing work is desirable
● Experience working on a GOV digital service, and/or familiarity with the NHS Digital service manual, are desirable.
What we can offer
As well as joining a business with fab people, a unique culture and a business that has an ethical focus ,you will also be joining a business that is employee owned. This is important to us as we want our people to lead the next chapter in our future.
You will also get:
⚙ Pension scheme - up to 5% pension contribution on qualifying earnings
⚙ Healthcare plan
⚙ Wellbeing days - up to 2 per year
⚙ Electric vehicle scheme
⚙ Cycle to work scheme
⚙ Aire Time - up to 12 days to concentrate on development as well as volunteering
⚙ Social events
⚙ Workplace wellness scheme
⚙ Death in service scheme
⚙ Weekly, recorded yoga classes
⚙ Annual away weekend
⚙ 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days after 7 years of service
⚙ Employee Ownership Trust bonus after your first year of employment, of which £3600 is tax free
Diversity is at the heart of Aire Logic; it strengthens and enriches not only our workforce but also our products and services. We strive to nurture a diverse and inclusive culture from our recruitment process through to delivery. At Aire Logic we believe hybrid working is important for thriving in the working environment and supporting a positive work-life balance for our people. We will always look to accommodate working from home if possible - have a chat with us and find out more.