Who we are
Airelogic is the leading Health&Care tech consultancy in the UK. Founded in 2007 we recently became employee owned. We are committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice and focus on Tech4Good programmes in public and charitable sectors. We have delivered some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government. However, we are also dedicated to working at small scale with Trusts, charities and on innovation and research and believe that our experience of the Health&Care coal face provides a more nuanced understanding of Health&Care technology needs for all our clients, big and small.
Airelogic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions. Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across all stages of an IT delivery programme, from the initial strategy and architecture, to implementing an appropriate solution that will achieve an organisation’s specific aims.
About the role
As a DevOps engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for supporting the technical transformation of their electronic health record, driving solutions using cloud infrastructure and DevOps capabilities.
It’s a hands-on role, requiring collaboration to navigate cultural change and champion continuous delivery practices.
Things you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Using Terraform & AWS Pipelines to deploy and maintain our infrastructure in AWS
- Being involved in container orchestration and be responsible for creating, running and maintaining our Kubernetes/Docker clusters
- Implementing metrics, log management and alerting based on symptoms
- Managing, configuring and troubleshooting storage, networking & other cloud issues, using bash & powershell for automation/configuration
- Working with the wider development team to ensure availability, reliability, scalability and disaster recovery
- Coaching the wider delivery team on DevOps philosophies, practices and tools to improve the team’s ability to deliver better patient outcomes
What we can offer
- Quarterly Tax Free 'Employee Ownership' bonus
- Discretionary end of year bonuses
- Maternity and shared parental leave
- Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
- Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
- Leeds or Manchester city centre based
- Interesting / challenging projects
- A host of company benefits including private health care voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle lease scheme, beer fridge fridays & many more
- The friendliest colleagues you'll ever find