An exciting opportunity to join our growing team at Aire Logic. We are looking for a number of people at a variety of levels of experience that are enthusiastic about using tech for good. You will get the chance to work on some life-changing exciting projects that we are currently working on, making a difference in everyday healthcare.
Who we are:
Aire Logic is the leading Health & Care tech consultancy in the UK. Founded in 2007 we recently became employee owned. We are committed to improving the relationship between technology and clinical practice and focus on Tech4Good programmes in public and charitable sectors. We have delivered some of the largest healthcare projects in the world, with clients ranging from the NHS to the Singapore government. However, we are also dedicated to working at small scale with Trusts, charities and on innovation and research and believe that our experience of the Health&Care coal face provides a more nuanced understanding of Health&Care technology needs for all our clients, big and small.
Aire Logic’s activities fall broadly into three categories: offering technical consulting on architecture and IT strategy, providing agile delivery and DevOps services, and creating innovative healthcare IT solutions. Naturally, these areas have a lot of overlap, and one of the main strengths of our company is that we have experience across all stages of an IT delivery programme, from the initial strategy and architecture, to implementing an appropriate solution that will achieve an organisation’s specific aims.
Our healthcare product - Aire Suite - is a ground breaking low code healthcare technology platform that allows clinicians and businesses to have far greater control over their digital solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Strive to achieve high quality standards and be flexible to meet both Aire Logic and our Customer requirements
- Cooperate, collaborate and knowledge share with Customers and build positive relationships
- Be able to build relationships at all levels, provide a good customer service & negotiate/influence positively
You must have:
- A positive can do attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
It would be beneficial to have the following:
- Health and/or social care sector experience
- Experience in dealing with Government standards (such as GDS)
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
What we can offer
- Quarterly Tax Free 'Employee Ownership' bonus
- Discretionary end of year bonuses
- Maternity and shared parental leave
- Experience of working in a fast growing, innovative company
- Friendly team and regular social events including an annual weekend away trip
- Leeds or Manchester city centre based
- Interesting / challenging projects
- A host of company benefits including free eye care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, drinks fridge Fridays & many more
- The friendliest colleagues you'll ever find